The Postpartum Pack is a fully comprehensive guide to the fourth trimester, and beyond.
The Postpartum Pack includes a series of eight video workshops, delivered by eight of the UK’s leading experts, covering everything you need to know for the early days, weeks and months of life with a newborn baby. The Postpartum Pack will equip you with the expert knowledge, practical tools and support you need to navigate the fourth trimester (and beyond!) feeling calm, confident and capable, ensuring a positive postnatal period.
Bringing together a group of highly-recommended experts in their fields and covering topics that The Positive Birth Company's community said they wish they'd known or had more support with, the Postpartum Pack includes a series of video workshops as listed below.
Have you seen our Bundle Offer? Buy both of our best selling courses -The Hypnobirthing Digital Pack & Postpartum Pack for a special price click here
- 8x in-depth video workshops:
- The Early Days and Weeks for Mum & Baby - led by Consultant Midwife, Natalie Carter.
- Infant Feeding (Breastfeeding) - led by Breastfeeding Counsellor, Adele Jarrett-Kerr.
- Infant Feeding (Bottle feeding) - led by Natalie Lee.
- Infant Sleeping - led by Sleep Consultant and founder of the Care It Out approach, Kerry Secker.
- Maternal Mental Health - led by Psychotherapist, Writer and Speaker, Anna Mathur.
- Physical Recovery (vaginal and cesarean) - led by Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, Helen Keeble.
- Navigating Relationship Challenges - led by Relationship Expert, Life Coach, best-selling Author and TV Presenter, Anna Williamson.
- Yoga & Wellbeing Workshop - led by Pre- and Postnatal Yoga Instructor, Keri Lincoln
- Access to our NEW Call the Midwife service (limited pilot service available from 1st March, UK only)
- A Guided Relaxation MP3 to download for new parenthood.
- MP3 download of our Words for Mothers positive affirmations.
- Supporting PDF documents to download for additional information and links to further resources.
- A comprehensive Postpartum Checklist.
- Access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support, advice and reassurance.
We are The Positive Birth Company and WE ARE YOUR VILLAGE.
The Postpartum Pack is a fully comprehensive guide to the fourth trimester, and beyond. Each of the eight workshops have been split into shorter bitesize videos making it easy to work your way through the course at a pace that suits. Each video within a workshop covers a different topic…
You also have access to a private Facebook group - a community of parents who have recently had a baby. The group is a place you can go to connect with others going through similar experiences, for ongoing support and reassurance. It’s a place of no judgement.
For all parents across the globe
You can watch the course on any device, at anytime, in any part of the world*. You can binge watch the videos, or watch just one an evening if you prefer a bitesize approach to learning. The choice is completely yours and you are free to progress through the course in the way that best suits you.
*so long as you have wifi
Siobhan is a Hypnobirthing teacher, Mum of 3 boys and founder of The Positive Birth Company. Passionate about empowering women (and birth partners) to create positive birth experiences. On a mission to make hypnobirthing more accessible, because everyone deserves the best birth possible. Motivated to make a positive change in the world.
StartHello from Natalie Carter, Consultant Midwife (3:10)
StartThe Fourth Trimester (5:11)
StartThe Hours Following Birth (12:57)
StartHealth Professionals and Check Ups (8:13)
StartYour Recovery (15:13)
StartThe Healing Process (9:00)
StartSex After Birth (6:03)
StartDVT & Blood Clotting Medication (3:49)
StartYour Baby's Health and Checks (15:13)
StartCord Care and Bathing (7:58)
StartComforting your baby and Swaddling (5:03)
StartScreenings and Vaccinations (6:24)
StartNatalie's Postpartum Story (15:36)
StartFinal Summary (1:25)
StartFive Top Tips (3:04)